The refractive procedures offered at Diamond Vision have several features in common:
- They reduce your dependence on glasses and contact lenses
- They are quick, in-patient procedures, which generally allow you to resume your activities the next day.
- These high-technology procedures use one or more lasers or a customized lens.
Your free consultation will determine the procedure that is best for you.
Click here to schedule your free consultation online.
Here is a synopsis of the main offerings at Diamond Vision:
- LASIK: The most widely used procedure for nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism.
- Intralase bladeless LASIK:The ultimate in safety and precision.
- CustomVue (wavefront): Customized treatment for better day and
- iLASIK: A winning combination of Intralase, Custom Vue and Iris Registration
- PRK: Great alternative for people with thinner corneas.
- ICL: Implantable Contact Lenses are now available for patients with high degrees of nearsightedness, or for patients otherwise deemed poor candidates for LASIK, Intralasik, PRK, or who prefer this cutting-edge, reversible procedure over the others.
- INTACS: For patients who have keratoconus, Pellucid Degeneration, or other ectatic/corneal weakening diseases.